Bop till you Drop (BTYD) currently operate in Adelaide, Brisbane, Central Coast (NSW), Geelong, Melbourne, Perth, Wollongong and Sydney. We are currently looking to open up franchises in Townsville QLD, Darwin, Hobart and New Zealand.
In summary Bop till you Drop is a Children’s Entertainment Company that provides Disco and Popstar parties as well as some other popular parties such as Slime, Science, Plaster Painting and much more. These events are suitable for birthdays, schools, preschools, Hotels and Sports Clubs as well as fetes and festivals. BTYD also conduct performing arts programs during school holidays.
As a Franchise owner the most important part of your business is knowing how to train and motivate new staff members. Therefore you will need some qualifications in the entertainment/performing arts industry. All our events/disco and popstar parties are full of singing, dancing and musical games, hence your need for experience in performing arts. To run this business you must have exceptional organisational skills and love working with children. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, ambitious, dedicated and has a burning desire to grow and expand the business.
Benefits to being part of a Franchise:
- There is a proven structure and frame work that is successful and profitable.
- The business structure is complete with a current customer data base.
- Website already done, therefore you have no set-up costs. Also you will not need to pay for domain name renewal, hosting fees and search engine optimization.
- Ongoing support and guidance from the Franchise network.
- Peace of mind of a readymade system that works.
- Save money on bulk items, such as prizes, lollies and brochures as we have suppliers in place.
So if think you have what it takes to run your own business and like the idea of having the support and structure of a franchise then please send your resume and information to email@example.com