Want some quick and easy ideas to give your party that extra something? Why not try some of these simple ideas:
1. Get some different colours of tulle and attach it to an elastic band, where it can be stretched around the edge of a table. This will give your party a bright and bubbly feeling without the hassle.
(for added effect, attach some lights to the bottom of the table behind the tulle, and watch how it lights up.)
2. Decorate your pathway with solar lights. this is a cool and funky way to show your guests how to get to your party and where they are going.
3. Hang plastic table cloths from the roof to create a rainbow canopy. It gives that “plain and boring room” that special touch to make the space feel magical.
(If you are unable to use plastic table cloths, streamers look just as good.)
4. Create your own Disco dance floor. We love to dance at our Bop till you Drop parties, there’s no doubt about it, so add a bit of extra fun by making a super cool disco floor that all your party guests will want to move and groove on and its soo easy its just cardboard and contact!
5. Stick streamers and balloons on the wall with bluetack to create an awesome disco stage backdrop. This will make every child feel like a star as they get up on stage to sing their favourite songs.
6. Make your own centrepieces. This topiary foam ball looks so cool and its just had cup cake paper patties stuck into it with pins. Add your own personal touch to any party by making a creative centrepiece that will match the theme of your party or even create a different theme all together.
If you’re looking for children’s entertainment, this is just a reminder of all the fantastic Programs we have on offer for your Child, School or Event.
We specialize in Disco and Dance Programs. We do FUN Disco Karaoke Parties for Children 0-16yrs. Our programs are full of singing, dancing and musical games. We cater for OSHC, Vacation Care, Primary Schools, Pre-Schools, Childcare Centre’s, Christenings, Sports Clubs, Hotels, RSL’s, Play Centre’s and a fantastic School Holiday Workshop and much more.
WHAT WE DO:
We have a specific structure that highlights rhythm, coordination, movement and imagination. It’s creative and fun, loved by boys, girls and their teachers!
DANCE: The instructor starts with a warm up, followed by choreography. Rest assured we always cater the dance class to suit the needs and interests of your students. Choreography is usually Jazz/Funk/Hip hop style as it is most popular, or we can accommodate something different.
DISCO: Our aim is to make sure ALL the children are dancing, singing and most importantly having fun in a focused and structured environment. We best describe our discos as an interactive singing and dancing show where the children get a chance to be ‘The Star’.
WHAT WE BRING:
Your experienced instructor will bring everything they need to conduct a structured and fun disco or dance lesson for your participants. Including a PA system and latest Top 40 music, lights & microphones. All you need to provide is the students and space to dance!
We are available 7 days a week, day or night and we hope you choose BOP till you DROP or DANCE till you DROP for your next program!
Be sure to check out our Disco video and our Dance video.