Bop till you Drop (BTYD) currently operate in Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We are currently looking to open up franchises to Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart and New Zealand, as well as smaller franchises in the Central Coast and Wollongong NSW area.
In summary Bop till you Drop is a Children’s Entertainment Company that provides Disco and Karaoke parties for birthdays, schools, preschools, Hotels and Sports Clubs as well as fetes and festivals. BTYD also conduct performing arts programs during school holidays.
As a Franchise owner you will need to train and motivate new staff members. Therefore you will need some qualifications in the entertainment industry. The disco and karaoke parties are full of singing, dancing and musical games, hence your need for experience in performing arts. To run this business you must love working with children as well as having exceptional organisational skills. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, ambitious, dedicated and has a burning desire to grow and expand the business.
Benefits to being part of a Franchise:
- There is a proven structure and frame work that is successful and profitable.
- The business structure in complete with a current customer data base.
- Website already done, therefore you have no set-up costs. Also you will not need to pay for domain name renewal, hosting fees and search engine optimization.
- Ongoing support and guidance from the Franchise network.
- Peace of mind of a readymade system that works.
- Save money on bulk items, such as prizes, lollies and brochures as we have suppliers in place.
So if you are interested in running your own business and like the idea of having the support and structure of a franchise then please send your resume and information to email@example.com